Monday, January 29, 2007

Prayer Requests 1/29/07


Feature: My other half . . .

Thanks guys for allowing me to share.
I'm in the middle of finding a new job, as this week is my last at Tamarind.
God has incredible timing, as he's opening opportunities at just the right moments.
Just pray for me that wherever I work, I can live in full faith:
1. That God will provide for me, now and forever
2. Also that He will give me strength to be a witness and to live faithfully.
Otherwise, I'm just counting down the days til school. God Bless!

~Sunny

6 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

weird...I was wondering who that was. hahahaha. anyways, HI!!! I'm always so happy to get these emails, but sad that I'm so stagnant. Please pray that I actually do something this week, in fact I'm gonna put my bible in front of my alarm clock right now. Atleast, this way i'll face it every morning. THANX GUYS!!!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

To have faith in God's guidance and voice alone.
I carry a lot of doubt, mostly triggered by situations or people. more specifically, the thoughts people have of me because of my decision.

the semester is picking up. please pray for diligence!

am i incoherent? sorry if my message seems esoteric. (i just learned that word this week hehe. i feel s-m-r-t)

but yeah, i need to start praying more again.

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm . . . my request this week is that I build up prayers. I am doing well these days, I've come to depend on Him for everything again and am thankful that I can live for the next 4 months and just focus on my personal relationship with him. I try to focus on what God has given to me right NOW and not worry about the future so much. SO, I just want to pray for the future rather than worry about it, and more importantly pray for the people in my life right now. Including all y'all :)

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi everyone!
ive been really distracted these days...good distractions and bad distractions. but now its time to get focused. i havent open any of my books...please pray that God will give me a desire and urgency to study cause i got none! Will be going to my first small group tomorrow...pray that it goes well. i want to commit and start to serve the church and community. Prayer life. Ive been pretty good about reading the bible and doing my QTs as in bible study...but the prayer...still SO HARD! why is it so hard to talk to God? anyways...keep fighting guys!

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please pray that i continue to grow a prayerful heart for those He has placed in my life. (especially for you all)

please pray that i continue to grow in wisdom through reading His word daily.

please pray that i continue to fight my heart's selfish desire of living for this world, but instead shift my passion toward God.

I miss everyone. Thanks!

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

God is always so good and timely. Please pray that as I am committed to the discipleship class at my church, I will take the opportunity to really grow in my relationship with God and solidify specific/general direction and calling. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home