Prayer Requests 12/4/06

Feature: Mr. Trump Jahps Lee, no he's not dating, he's just pimp
Hey Guys
Hey Guys
Last week was a rough one, trying to fast from media intake. I failed miserably, so, were you guys praying for me? I hope so, because I need it. :) I really want to continue to try to fast from media and really focus on spending my leisure time reading good Christian books. Work has been getting really busy, but I feel as though God provides more than enough grace to help me get through each day, please pray that I will be salt and light in the workplace. Lastly, please pray that I will have much wisdom when I attend upcoming holiday parties.
thanks!
steve "bok jabs" lee

8 Comments:
Hello my friends.
1. Please pray for my grad school applications- they are due soon, and I am struggling to conclude my personal essay.
2. Please pray for repentance, healing and daily faithfulness. I need a reminder each day of what I'm living for.
3. Pray for my family- I don't think I've shared, but recently there has been a very tragic death in our in-laws to be family. ( NO, not me..my bro's fiance ). Pray that God will bring healing to my brother's fiance's family, and that God will be glorified even through this tragedy.
Hope you guys are doing well, i'm sure it's really cold there- stay warm! Miss you guy~
-herie-
hi guys
long time no see/talk. hope you guys are doing well!
1. please pray for my health. i've been sick twice this semester with a cold/flu and it's taking a toll on my body.
2. please pray for my heart. it is very cold and far away from God. i know what I need to do but it's so much easier said than done. please pray that i would find the urgency.
3. please pray for school. i have a week of classes and then i have finals. please pray i would finish strong.
thanks everyone. hope to see y'all this holiday b/c i'll be back for 2 weeks. miss you guys.
K, bear with me on this one people, first of all lock in was really blessing, it was interesting cause I felt this crazy sense of desperation as personal prayer time was ending; I didn't want to leave Jesus' presence, I didn't want to go back to my day-to-day, I just wanted to sit there all night praying to Him. Then I realized, I'm an idiot, why don't I pray like that during my day-to-day? Why don't I want to be near Jesus that much nromally? God has been trying to get me to TRUST HIM in all areas, to stop keeping Him hidden in the spriritual part of my life and let him take over EVERY part. So i've been actively trying to think of Him in everything, to literally ask him for answers/help/encouragement during the rough parts of my day with the kids, studying, anybody and anything. I am understanding more what it means to LOVE being with Him and clinging on to Him, because the moment I stop I become the jerk face idiot that I am and have nothing to depend in but my crappy self. But how easily I forget throughout the day!!! I get caught up in everything, so my prayer request is that you pray for me that I'll fight for every second of the day to consider what He wants of me and that I'll fight to make the right choices. He has used your prayers like crazy, no joke, to help me already, so i figure i need more to continue to change this heart. Thanks, I'm on my knees for you guys, caise prayer is awesome, it really frickin works!
Oh and here's a verse that encouraged me like crazy this week: "For I am CONVINCED that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, nor any jerks, nor any rough times, nor any frustrations, nor any of my failures, not even me myself will be able to separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord, WHO WANTS YOU more than anything else.
Romans 8:38-39 (Suggey International Version)
hello everyone,
as many of you know, i will be in pennsylvania camping out in the mountains on wednesday to sunday. thankfully, i'm not going alone. a friend of mine will be joining me, steven yu, and he invited his friend peter. please pray that throughout our four days there, i will truly be representing God in everything that i do. also pray that i'll be able to offer God's truth if an opportunity were to arise. many times i feel like when God opens a door to minister to my non-christian friends, i either hesitate and avoid it, or i depend too much on what i know (which is very little) and end up misleading and maybe in some cases even ruining those who listen. so please pray that i have confidence in God's one path of truth to Him, and not create my own path to Him.
Also, please pray for our safety. i know many of you are worried for us. i myself am worried about bears. but when the time comes, peter and i are pretty sure we can out run steve. so make sure to pray more for him. =)
the verses that opened my eyes.
2 Timothy 2:14-16
hi friends,
my prayer request: FINALS. i seriously peaked as a student in undergrad which is spelling out major disaster for my future career. the career i'm not sure i even want to be in nor have the smarts to be even mediocre. all sorts of insecurity issues going on here. please pray that i would trust my convictions as to why i'm in law school--but more importantly that i keep learning what it means to keep going back to God in everything that i do. and that i would be thankful in doing so, instead of doing it grudgingly. see you on flip side.
hi everybody,
Working has been awesome, I really like what I've been doing and I've gotten GREAT co-workers, managers, supervisors, etc. They've been really encouraging and are always helpful. I have to say that God has perfect timing in all he does and in the most perfect way. Honestly, as thankful as I am, I'm not thankful enough. Please pray that I have a grateful heart that depends on him alone.
Also, I've hit a huge rough patch with my sister. I've always had a chip on my shoulder with her and I keep thinking of:
21Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?"
22Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times."
Matthew 18:21-22
I know I need to forgive, but I'm having a hard time. Please pray that he breaks apart my heart and knocks me off my high horse, so that I really glorify through all aspects of my life.
THANX BROS!!!
Sharon
Hey all. Please pray for my health, too. I've been hit with something the past couple of weeks and it just isn't going away. Also, pray for wisdom and discernment for me. Cuz I can be an emotional fool. thanks.
please pray for my finals the next two weeks. im dead. thanks:)
treece
Post a Comment
<< Home