Prayer Requests 11/27/07

Feature: I'm bringing Sexy-back Guzzardo
**HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. Sleepy PARK!!!**
Hey Guys remember me:) It's Dan
I believe this is my first PR since the technology wave has hit us:). For those who don't know I am no longer working in Woodstock, I am back in the Glenview office, this will be my third week back. I also have a new boss and year end reviews are due shortly. My boss was giving a brief description of what needs to be done and basically I have to hype myself up, which I don't like doing and am not good at. I have never done one before but I always hear people talking negatively about them, so pray that God will direct me in completing this task this week. Also pray for the future counterpart of moi, and if you guys know who it is don't hold out on me cause I too would like to know:) These two things are pretty much what I think about and how it all fits into God's plan, all the rest of my time is spent thinking about the bears D.
Thanks for the support guys and I am looking forward to the continued successful results of our prayers cause our God does that, HIGH FIVE!

7 Comments:
Hey Guys
This past Thanksgiving break was great, very relaxing and meaningful. But, back to the daily grind of work life and reality. I am still striving to really make every moment count for the kingdom and my walk with God. Like I said earlier, media is the ultimate culprit for my skewed thinking and I need to cut that out. So, for this week, please pray that God will give me strength to do a visual media fast, which is basically no tv or movies, unless with a group of peps. But, all in all, I really want to spend that time with reading the word and other character/spiritual building books so that my character would not be shaped by society but by God. Also, please pray for Sitha, this is his last week of school, finish strong Sitha!
alright folks, have a wonderful week and see you in the spiritual realm.
PS: For all you singles out there, let's EMBRACE singleness as a BLESSING and use this time to grow, spiritually, and also in muscle mass. :)
steve "boks" lee
I'm having a hard time getting back into the groove of working...already losing sight of why I am in the working world. I am just a lazy sac who is very greedy and selfish. I need to remember that God led me to the workplace; to financially support His kingdom...something I have been losing sight of. I guess a solution to this would be to pray that I get a pay raise. :)
YOYO~!!!
PRAISE GOD!!! I just got hired at Marriott like 10 min from my house, and I just finished my first day. My feet kill and I botched up a lot of things, but I'm still really thankful and happy to be working. Its ironic how working has decreased my stress level STUPENDOUSLY!!! My family is no longer nagging me... YAY!!!
God is so faithful and has the most perfect timing, sadly, I always lose sight of that. Please pray that I really seek after him and praise him, in QTs and every moment of my life. Not only in the good times when its easiest, but always. Thanx for the continual support and keep fighting!!!
~Sharon
ccoooolll i see my name! :) i like that.
doubt. john 16:16-26 and Jesus says, "Finally you believe at last! to his disciples after doing 3 years of ministry. and that's how i feel. i've been a real christian literally for 3 years and i still doubt God. I doubt that I will ever be free from this sin of laziness. i truly truly believe that i'll always be like this... inconsistent, not diligent, always putting everything off... i truly believe that i'll never be completely free. that i'll have phases where i'll have "victory" but i'll always backslide. Please Pray to God to help me overcome this doubt.
spiritual candy. i had a dream two nights ago. i dreamt that i saw a bunch of kids playing in a vacant home, roughing & tumbling and having a good time, but they hadn't eaten anything in such a long time. they were starving. i left... had to go do some other things but i couldn't forget about it. then i came back because i wanted to give them something to eat. so i frantically rummaged through my purse and found a bag of candy. and i gave it to them, soo thankful that i found something they could eat. which they took and some ate. and i woke up. wondering what the heck was that about? it wasn't like the other dreams i dreamt. this one... was a little different. later that night i was lying on my couch thinking about it and i realized what it meant. the candy.. was spiritual candy. and those starving kids were my youth group. i mean, i literally saw some of the faces in my youth group. i have seen the spiritual starvation of my youth group kids. they have not been feed solid food in a long long time. and yet here i am, wanting to give them something to eat and all i have to give them is candy. spiritual candy. it tastes good but it does not nourish. it is not solid food. please pray God will give me solid food to give to these kids. because i can't.
hi guys,
im really tired and have a lot to get done the next three weeks. please pray that i survive. did i mention that im really tired? pray i pass my pathophysiology class...seriously...im on the line from a B and a C. thanks. miss you all!
treece
Ahnyong, supposedly my ear for Korean is getting better b/c my kids keep praising me when I respond with the right answers to their comments, but I think it's a ploy to get something out of me. I am blessed, why am I so blessed? because I have the worst attitude in the world about my own life, but God still continues to do good things through me and never ceases to give me the blessing moments that pick me up even though I want to sulk and act like a spoiled brat. I still feel as if I'm running circles but I am learning the depth of His love and the shallowness of my love even for myself if that makes sense. Please pray for two things: that I would NOT GIVE UP and that I'D LEARN TO LOVE GOD ALL THE TIME. simple really, thanks.
~sugs
I'm down to my last two days of student teaching. This week has been a difficult one. God has truly kept me patient and encouraged, dispite all the yelling and attacking from my cooperating teacher. Please pray that I continue to finish with a good attitude. I'll probably get a bad evaluation today, but please pray that I don't get discouraged knowing that I gave it my best.
Post a Comment
<< Home