A NEW YEAR . . . A NEW BEGINNING

Seeing as only about 75% of the entire R&R family were present this past New Year's weekend this post is going to be for our resolutions, commitments, and prayer requests for our new years. It'd be great if EVERYONE, especially those we didn't get to see, could put up your resoultion/pr for the new year. It was great sharing and praying together, I really felt empowered and recharged by all of you, hopefully we can get everyone together sometime and have a revival!
I couldn't remember everyone's specific requests from our sharing time so please post yours if you were at the sharing anyway, by the end of the year we can all look back at our commitments and see how we did. Let's keep on chugging R&R!!!
POST YOUR NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

7 Comments:
resolution #1: to look older. (i'm serious about this one. i'm gonna try to not look like i'm 16 yrs old)
resolution #2: learn to love, no DELIGHT in God's Word & Prayer.
resolution #3: work out.
resolution #4: let people into my life and stop hermiting like crazy.
PR: see above. :) Happy new year everyone! Sorry i missed the festiviies, but i'm glad to hear y'all got blessed. :D
I made a commitment to finish reading the bible.
PR: I struggle with pursuing worldly enjoyment(s) to satisfy my desires. Please pray for my heart to find satisfactory joy in spending time with Him. I want God to SINCERELY be my life's pursuit.
I made a commitment to work out and to pray a lot more. Also my prayer requeat is that I'd stay focused on the road laid before me and finish my objective of staying down here till the summer and growing in Christ.
~sugs
#1 Be Jesus to my coworkers.
#2 Learn to drive.
my commitment was to ACTIVELY FIGHT and not cruise until i get back to champaign.
1) to quit smoking and let me tell you people out there, it's harder than i expected. so i'm still smoking, but i've cut back a lot which is decent.
2) break my harden heart. even a little dent will do
1)exercise. i'm getting a bit plump.
2)get in habit of reading big chunks of God's word. Big goal: read NT 3x and OT 1x this year.
3)memorize scripture. I'm taping verses to my steering wheel since I drive so much. so i'll be forced to look at it every day.
PR: daily strength. daily joy. daily faith. and bigger vision.
Post a Comment
<< Home