Prayer Requests 1219/06

Feature: Nari Ho, my former employer :)
hey guys... please pray for...
forgiveness. i need to truly forgive one of my friends from my heart. i hold on to a lot of hurt and nurse that hurt instead of loving her and being tenderhearted. God needs to restore our friendship to be His way. but we keep just trying to avoid, sugarcoat, or put bandaids over wounds that go deep and that have been there for a long long time. and forgiveness my friends.. is a very hard hard thing.
the Word & prayer. these days i read the word because i know i need it and i can't live without it. i feel like i'm starving when i haven't read the word. in doing this i might be "surviving" but i'm stripping out the whole relationship with God. meeting with God out of necessity instead of out of Love.
wisdom & clear leading from God.
i feel like... i get soooo easily confused with God's Word... i just get so confused, and i'm so emotional sometimes it just throws everything off, and then i feel so embarrassed when i'm wrong. i'm so unwise and weak... i hate it... anyways thanks guys for your prayers... this life can be so hard sometimes... the road really is narrow... i just need to fix my eyes on Jesus.

4 Comments:
I originally wrote this long dramatic rant, but I didn't want to scare anyone so I'll just say this. I am bipolar, insecure, and emotionally unstable right now. And the last time I felt this spritually frustrated, I ran away from my calling with God for 4 years. I hate to say this right before I see some of you for break, but I'll probably cover it all up by then. Please pray for a change. That is all.
~sugs
Hey Guys.
More and more these days I realize that I am living to please the eyes of man instead of God. This comes into play in all areas of my life; work, church, friends and family. This ultimately leads to an inner focused, selfish and useless attempt to better myself for the purpose of pleasing others. Please, please pray that I will stop listening to what the world wants/standards but really begin to listen for God's voice/standard through Qts and other biblical based books. Also, please pray for the upcoming ski trip, lets pray that it will be a great time of biblical fellowship, a time where we can all really share, laugh, cry if need be and just renew our devotion to one anothers and ultimately to God. Also, please pray for the Guzzardos safety as they ski/board. :)
Hello my friends,
i'm seriously challenged by reading all your entries and reminded of how God is always working in our lives. :)
Please pray for my heart: that I will have faith in God's power and goodness that is so much greater than all sin.
Basically, i've been super failure these days (my perfectionist side has been coming out like CRAZY!). And like Debbie wrote before... i ESCAPE to God, but then I don't transfer His love to others... i just keep it all in and then go to bed selfishly smiling.
Also, when i repent... i just say the prayers but don't actively fight my heart through actions. Then, i get discouraged when i don't see change in myself... and the selfish viscous cycles continues and eventually turns into enjoying rebellion and cynicism in my heart.
SOOO, once again "Please pray for my heart: that I will have faith in God's power and goodness."
LASTLY, i'm super excited to see you all! Let's pray for a great time of Christ-like fellowship and encouragement (like Steve said).
*Suz*
yoyo!!!
not much has been going on these days, not much of everything. I'm slowly turning into a robot of work and sleep. I know there's a lot missing in the middle, but frankly, I've been really lazy to do much more. I really have the desire to seek after Him but I really need to put it into action. Please pray that I'll be desperate for Him. THANX BROS!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home