Prayer Requests 10/9/07

It's October already . . .
Please post prayer requests and updates because I don't know what's going on with so many of you.
As for me, I have been working at the Great Impasta in Downtown Champaign (yes Champaign has a downtown now and it's boomin!). I got a second job at this place called SCORES, no not the strip bar but an actual grading center for District schools in the area.
God is good, but I am not. I have been struggling with bitterness lately, but He continually rebukes the crap out of me. I want answers, progress, maturity, direction, but He wants obedience, faithfulness, submission, purity. So I've been butting my head against a sovereign wall, but I'm changing slowly I think. Please pray that I'd grow!!! Please!!! I feel like I won't leave here until I grow to a certain level :) I know sounds stupid but I just want to grow too!
Post your pr's so I'll grow!!! I need to learn how to pray for others and you're the easiest to pray for . . .
~sugs

2 Comments:
Hi guys,
so my prayer request is pretty much the same. Faithfulness!! God wants me to pray about my future and wait. The awesome thing is like the one time i did my QT last week I wrote Hebrews 11:6 and the lyrics to the Chris Tomlin song Everlasting God...but only the chorus...strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord. AWesome right? gets better...guess what the sermon was on this Sunday. Hebrews 11:6 and my pastor kept on using the phrase...wait upon the Lord! so yeah...im thinking God wants me to learn faithfulness in prayer and wait upon him. Im a quick one huh? What can i say....girl needs it in crystal clear sign.
Relationships, esp with one particular person has been really challenging. I really want to love them and in so many ways i feel God has placed this person in my life to teach me character, but its so hard! In my wicked heart Im bitter with God with constantly placing difficult ppl in my life who just dont get it. But i know its because he wants to teach me to love...beyond my humanly abilities. Im so prideful and self righteous. who am i to think that i have all the answers or that Im better than anyone else. Ugh....why cant everyone be easy to love :(
so yeah....please pray for me. for my ugly ugly heart:( also for school....its a big mess i honestly have no idea whats going on and i still do not have a resume :( i miss you all! BIG HUG!
hey all,
i'm really thankful for these prayer requests, its always good to hear from all of you and i'm always strengthened and blessed by you guys. i miss you guys.
anyways, God is so good!!! so whenever i called her, my mom has basically kept unwelcoming me home for the past month. i didn't know what to do and i needed to go home to pick up some paperwork. so i went home and came back in the same day. my mom called me before i left for champaign and told me that she didn't really mean what she had been saying and wanted me to stay at home. i don't know if its because she felt bad or that she wanted me to work for her the next two weekends so that she could do to puerto rico, but its good enough for me. =) thanx for the prayers and please continue to pray for my family and my relationship with them.
also, i've been on this crazy busy streak. I was expecting to free up time after mini-o's but i've been training and covering shifts at work like no other... i've been basically working full-time and i seriously am at my house just to sleep. i'm thankful for it because its making me really desperate in my prayers but i'm beginning to become burnt out. please pray for strength, that i depend on God wholly. thanx guys. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home