Prayer Requests 5/18/07

Ok, since I still haven't heard back from people I will post a prayer request. Sorry for the big gaps in postings but it's really hard to get people to write about themselves!
So I'm in my last full week of "work" with the kids and I'm kind of sad but not really. Someone asked me last week, "what's something you can learn from this year?" and I said, "God taught me how I deal with people, and how different that is from how he loves people." I realized that this is my mentality during "ministry", is how do I DEAL with this person? I need to grow so much more so I can start asking how do I LOVE this person. As intensive training starts this monday, I need you guys to pray for me. I know I'll be praying for long periods of time, but you can still waste your time in prayer because it's quality not quantity. Please please pray for me and this missions trip!!! I need it so badly, my heart/attitude for it have gone down this past week and I have so much to repent for before we go.
1. Pray I'll have an attitude of HARD WORK. Not to quit but to do my best in everything (witnessing, skits, eating, talking, whatever 1cor10:31)
2. Pray I'll have an attitude of REPENTENCE. So much to give to Jesus here.
3. Pray I'll have an attitude of PRAYER. It's my lifeline to spiritual success, why do I always cut it off?
I'm going to have a lot to pray about in these upcoming weeks, so please POST a prayer request! You will get prayed for I promise!

6 Comments:
If you guys can pray for me I'd really appreciate it. i talked to my dad about my plans to marry Averi... he's not happy but I think he's coming around... my mom knows, but I didn't talk to her yet, so that conversation will be fun :(
The big thing is that I'm gonna propose to Averi next weekend. the 26th, I gotta a lot of planning set up but if God isn't helping me out I know im gonna screw this up.
the other big thing is I found out that the enrollment is down at my school, which means less positions available, which means im out. so I need a job at another school.
It's a lot of stuff that's being tossed my way and im kinda stressed about it. please pray for me... that I'll keep my head during all of this and that God will carry me through it all.
thanks
-phil
hey guys,
umm....my pr isnt as urgent as phils..so if you gonna pray for one of us pray for him. ive been sick for the past 4-5 days and its only getting worse. i feel miserable and having everyone who sees or talks to me tell me that i look and sound miserable doesnt help. but im trying to look at the bright side. i feel that its ok to waste my saturday sleeping. however, i start school on monday and clinicals on tuesday so i need to get healthy fast or its gonna be a long week. so please pray for health. thanks guys. miss you all already.
have a great summer! :)
Please pray for fighting and repentant heart. thanx!!!
i feel better already! you guys rocks! see what God can do when your friends pray for you. umm so can you all send in some freakin prayer requests. I actually might pray this week and you will be missing out on some precious prayers! :)
it happened AGAIN. i wrote this pr, and hit "publish your comment" and it didn't go through.
So... please pray for me...
God broke my heart majorly this weekend about prayerlessness and decisions i do not make by faith (which leads to decisions made in doubt, which ultimately makes them bad decisions altogether). He showed me especially how my own bad decisions have negatively affected others.
However, I feel He's giving me another opportunity to change and to get it right from this point on with the time that is left. But I need to remain in Him and really pray. to lay down my life in prayer. to pray ceaselessly. to listen to Him and pray. and it's pretty hard, but i know God is helping me.
so please pray that i pray, that i persevere and do not give up. and that i do all things by Faith. thanks guys.
Cheap Canada Goose,l3hp57, Louis Vuitton,e1zi65, Arcteryx Sale,g2lx48, Arcteryx Jackets,s7ci28,
Post a Comment
<< Home