Monday, June 25, 2007

Prayer Requests 6/25/07




Hey everyone~

It's been quite a while since I've seen/talked to a lot of you guys.
Hope everyone is doing well. Just a little update on what I've been up to/ happening :

1. I finished my second year of teaching middle school math here in California.
2. Going to Korea for the entire summer (2 months)
3. Moving up north in September- going to start my 1 year Masters program @ Stanford.
Well, I'll be going through another transition in my life this fall. I'm really excited yet scared.

I need prayers in these specific areas.

1. I need to find a good church where I can grow spiritually & serve. I want to find a church where I have
accountability and good sisters in Christ. Also, a church that will challenge me and make me come out
of my comfort zone.
2. Academics: I will be studying International Comparative Education. What is that? I don't know- but I'm focusing on
empowering Muslim women education. Why? Long story short- God has given me a heart for Muslim women..and
I believe that He has opened this amazing opportunity for me. I really want to make the most of this opportunity.
Please pray that I may be diligent and a good student. Also, pray that I may meet good friends in my program.
3. Spouse: My parents have been bugging me about this matter for a while- but I also feel the need to pray a lot for this.
Please pray that I may find a man of God and that also has the same heart as me.

Ok, thanks a lot guys- miss you all a lot. God bless :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home