Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Prayer Requests 6/13/07


Hey fellas,
Not sure if everyone knows, but for the last couple months I've been in this training/screening program for a trading firm in chicago. At the start of the program, there were 20 of us competing for 5 positions. Right now there are 7 of us and it looks like I'm gonna make it but it isn't set in stone. I really want this job, so if you guys could lift up a little prayer for me that would be great.

3 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nari just posted this so I'm reposting this just in case you missed it.

Nari said...

so this is a late post, but pray for my times with God. they need to get better. it's going alright, but i miss the good times with God... and it feels like it's been so long.

also pray for a thankful, grateful heart. i'm very unthankful. very complaining since i got home from college.

and lastly, pray for a surrendered heart to the Lord concerning my future. i'm making all these plans that seem GREAT but that means nothing without the Lord directing my steps.

thanks guys!! i hope you all are doing well... =)

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Guys

Thanks Alex for taking the lead with the prayer blog.

These past few weeks, I've had the earnest desire to meet with God but have failed to do so on my own time. So, please pray that I will really begin to set aside time each day and just read the word and pray, even if it is only for a short time.

Lastly, I am heading out to sunny Cali to visit Suz and Herie next week and to also get LASIK surgery. Please pray that the time spent together would be God honoring and that my surgery would go well.

thanks everyone

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey fam,
great news... the parents have stopped their fighting. yay!!! please continue to pray for their hearts. I stink and I'm inconsistent, please pray for consistency in my prayer life especially. thanx!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home