Prayer Requests 9/4/06
I think everyweek I'm going to post a special prayer request on the post and then you guys can just add yours as comments, so if you have a special need, please let me know before Monday, so I can post it as the "pr of the week" kinda deal. Thanks! Post comments and pray!Prayer Request of the week:
"only fitting that I take the first one :) please pray for my job, 2 of the kids moved out tonight because their parents didn't trust us . . . j/k, but really not, they moved out cause of bogus excuses but I really know what they meant . . . they didn't trust us with their kids. Please pray that I'll pour everything I have into their lives as I spend time with them, cause I'm literally their live in dad and I don't want them to feel as if I can't be trusted or ever even feel lonely or uneasy as the school year progresses. Pray that I'll be Christ to them, a comforter, friend, and teacher, so that hopefully they'll want to know Him someday." ~sugs

6 Comments:
So Young hee and I are still searching for a more permanent church, which means that its been somewhat difficult spiritually for both of us. Please pray that God will bring us to a new home where we can grow.
Mike
I'm leading the college small group for my home church this year. I'm feeling pretty unprepared and uneasy about it. I don't have a whole lot of time to spend with these guys. I don't think they're real excited about it--and it makes things a little awkward because my brother and cousin are in this group too. Please pray 2 Tim. 1:7 prayers for me--and that ultimately I would give it up to God and not let it become about me.
Thanks guys.
Esther
I've been getting really burnt out these days with school, work, and church. Please pray for daily faithfulness and a heart that will fight. I've been numbing myself to God's love so I don't have to repent about stuff. Pray that I won't keep pushing God away.
Deb
I'm really sad and disappointed in myself right now. I really got the chance to take a lot of time and think about where I am in my life... and where i found myself is definitely not where I need/want to be. I have been lacking in all areas of my life and it makes me sad.
Throughout my life I have always kept my own burdens to myself... and I never would have EVER imagined the day that I would ask this question to you guys... But please pray that I find myself a brother(s) to help me stay accountable as I attempt to kickstart my journey with God.
Your thankful brother,
sitha
We will be starting a men's bible study this friday. I don't doubt that God will do some amazing things. My prayer request is that everyone will come this friday with open hearts and that they may actually read the passages beforehand. Oh and pray for myself as well. One, that I can lead this thing, and two that I won't get big headed.
-Alex
Hey guys,
Well- school has officially started and I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed with school and trying to study for my GRE's.
Pray that..even through the business my priority will be God first, and then work.
Also, pray that I may desire and also have a more intimate relationship with God. I feel as if I'm on such a surface level with Him.
Lastly, pray that Suz and I will find a church that we can serve and grow in.
Miss you guys..thanks!
-herie-
Post a Comment
<< Home