Hey guys, can you just lift up a prayer for me . . . I can't think clearly, all I know is that I need to seriously repent of my sins, my mind is such a mess right now. Please pray for a repentent heart, cause I feel really inadequate right now to be of any use to God. Also for Him to reveal how much greater He is than me in all the things that are going on right now. I know this is really vague, but I just can't get a clear thought out of my mind right now.
Man, God's been providing a lot of rest these day - and I'm loving it. The past few months were really busy at work, and it was hard to stay in the Word, etc. I'm still trying to switch jobs - hoping God will open a door. Like I shared before, just need a lot of discernment. Thanks guys.
3 Comments:
Hey guys, can you just lift up a prayer for me . . . I can't think clearly, all I know is that I need to seriously repent of my sins, my mind is such a mess right now. Please pray for a repentent heart, cause I feel really inadequate right now to be of any use to God. Also for Him to reveal how much greater He is than me in all the things that are going on right now. I know this is really vague, but I just can't get a clear thought out of my mind right now.
sorry that was Sugs that wrote that.
Man, God's been providing a lot of rest these day - and I'm loving it. The past few months were really busy at work, and it was hard to stay in the Word, etc. I'm still trying to switch jobs - hoping God will open a door. Like I shared before, just need a lot of discernment. Thanks guys.
Mark
Post a Comment
<< Home