Monday, August 28, 2006

Welcome R&R Familia!



This is the blogging thing for us to post prayer requests, updates, testimonies, new boyfriends, etc.
So please use it! I will still be sending out annoying emails to get you guys to update.

*someone with some internet skills fix this thing up cause I suck at this; took me like 1 hour just to post this stupid thing up*

3 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger sukshin said...

Test - alex

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous test - alex

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger sukshin said...

I've had an eye infection for over a week and it's not going away. it's making me really tired and giving me headaches. Please pray that it would heal soon because I'm cranky at work and not showing Christ.
Also that as school is starting this week, I'd go in on the offense to love my classmates and be a light.
Thanks!
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home